AgriCap Group, LLC is based in Minnesota. It was founded in 2017 for the purpose of developing Captive Crop Insurance solutions for Agribusiness. We have continued to develop our Risk Management solutions to include Crop Insurance for Processors and Cooperatives, Carbon Credit Insurance and Property and Casualty Insurance.
AgriCap Group has been cultivating relationships with top insurance companies and has been developing unique, cost-effective products for many years.
We are experienced professionals with a ‘hands-on’ approach to Farm and Agribusiness Risk management.
Wherever you are we are not far away with 18 offices located in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Arizona and North Carolina.
A Team Of Professionals
- Over 45 years of experience in the banking, insurance, and investment industry; developed and marketed various national insurance and investment related products; recognized expert in Property and Casualty insurance.
- Served in Senior Management of banks, financial institutions, and insurance agencies since 1974.
- Certified Insurance Counselor; recognized as Professional Agent of the Year by the MN Professional Insurance Agents Association in
- Past President of the Minnesota Professional Insurance Agents Association; current member of the MN Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers Association; current President of AgriCap Group, LLC.
- Founded AgriCap Group, LLC in 2017 to develop captive insurance companies for agriculture, farmers and agribusinesses; evaluates and assists in developing risk management solution for farmers and agribusinesses.
- Over 20 years of experience in Estate Planning with specialization in transfer and succession planning for farms and agribusinesses; and crop insurance coverage and pricing analysis.
- Served in management positions in a national financial planning organization; founded and ran his own company; experienced in taking complex ideas and make them simple to understand and implement.
- Co-authored two books, Protect Your Legacy, A Handbook for Estate Planning, and Keeping Your Farm in The Family, What You Need To Know.
- Works with financial, insurance and reinsurance coverage and pricing analytics.
- Co-founder of AgriCap Group, LLC.
- Over 45 years of crop insurance experience (1977); currently involved with AgriCap Group, LLC.
- Served at all levels of senior management of 4 insurance companies: CEO, COO, President, Sr. V-P, V-P, etc.
- Designed nationally implemented crop insurance policies and policy administration technology (based on precision ag technology)
- Served on the National Crop Insurance Services, American Association of Crop Insurers and AgGateway Board of Directors; currently serving on AgGateway North America Steering Committee and Standards and Guidelines Committee.
- Currently involved in AgriSemantics Working Group overseeing the development of a global standard controlled-vocabulary for digital agriculture.
Get In Touch
5900 Rowland Rd, Minnetonka, MN 55343
+1 (952) 746-4353